Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Hey Girlfriend



So I am a little surprised that the Hey Girlfriend stamp set did not make it into the new catalog.   They are such fun images and sentiments and so much fun to color with my Stampin' Blends.  

I was inspired by the Fab Friday sketch of the week.  I did do some creative liberties with the sketch but the inspiration came from the sketch I swear. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Create with Friends stamp set.    The fabulous scalloped borders come from the Scalloped Contours.      The colors are Rucoco Rose, Pool Party and Purple Posy.    Yes they are retired but the colors were what I was drawn to from my Stampin' Blends and then the card came together from there.    A strip of Pattern Party designer series paper and black twine complete the card.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, this is really fun, Stasia! Love those big bold scallops in such fun fruity colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!