Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Enjoy Life




So I have had the Enjoy Life stamp set for a while now and I hate to say it but I think this is the first time I have made anything with it.    I knew I had to have it, but I just never did anything with it.   I decided to make a bookmarker for my summer reading with the set.     The colors were inpired by the CAS Colours & Sketch challenge.     The colors were watercolored with my aqua painter.    The sentiments in this set are fabulous and just what I need to see as a reminder every time I pick up my book to read.     The sun comes from the Hats off stamp set.    Stitched Triangle dies, enamel dots and strip of True Love and Pattern Party DSP compete the project. 





 

4 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Beautiful card and great use of this week's colours!
Thank you for joining us at CC&S! Hugs Bhavya

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wonderful bookmark. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S:)

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a nice usage of colors presented. I also like the attachment of icons. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.