Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Milestone Birthday


So I just celebrated a milestone birthday.   I decided to remember this moment in time by writing down some thoughts.   Who knows who will ever read them again besides me.   I hope that my nieces one day will find this and get a glimpse into my life and hopeful maybe even inspired or help them guide them.   Like I said wishful thinking but you know I am probably the only one who will read it.     The page came together fairly quickly after I wrote my words.    The florals came from the Timeless Tropics stamp set.    The word celebrate from the Create with Friends.   The fifty was die cut from the Playful Alphabet.    The designer series paper was the retired Tropical Escape.    Enamel Dots and strips of card stock complete the page. 

 

No comments: