Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Holiday Joy


So here is this year's gift tags.   One thing I have learned over the years, use your supplies.   Don't be afraid to use a whole sheet of designer series paper.  So here is the Peaceful Prints designer series paper.   I earned two packs of it this year during Sale-a-bration so I had no problem using the paper to it's fullest for my gift tags.    The little penguin was punched out of the Penguin Playmates DSP.   I stamped the little hat when I when I adhered the little guy to the tag.    The hat and tree come from the Penguin Place stamp set.   The to and from are from the Delivering Cheer stamp set.   Joy was heat embossed and comes from the Peace & Joy set.    I hope you enjoyed the gift tags and are inspired to create your own this year.    Hope everyone has a great Holidays!!! 

 

1 comment:

Grammasuzi said...

It's been too long since I've seen you! Looks like you are doing well. Your work is still amazing! Hugz from an old Fiskafriend!Merry Christmas!