Monday, July 30, 2007

Best of Convention Swaps Day 2

Here are some more wow swaps and some 6x6 pages that I swapped and received. Here is a pinwheel card that Nicole Lofgren made. The pinwheel actually spins. How great is that!



Here is another wonderful wow from Lisa Dallas. She covered a metal tin and filled with chocolate for an Emergency Chocolate Supply box. This unlike the snowman chocolate bar never had a chance to make it home.



Here are two 6x6 scrapbook pages that I received. Julie Millard created the Merry page. The BoWest style page did not have a label so unfortunately, I don't know who created. I just love both the pages. I can't wait to put pictures in them.

1 comment:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

Hi Stasia-

I posted a link to your convention highlights on my stampin' blog. Hope thats ok. Wish I could be there!