Sunday, July 29, 2007

Best of Convention Swap Week

I am back. I am going through all my swaps. I was very lucky. I got some fabulous swaps that I want to share them with you. There are so many talented demonstrators out there.

So for the next couple of days until I get caught up, you will see a few cards every day from the best of my swaps that I collected. I have to say it is very hard to pick just a few...

I'll start out with my great wow swaps! Here is a snowman candy bar. Swapper unknown, there is no label on the project for me to tell you who it comes from. It was hard to keep control on the plane ride home not to take the project apart and eat the chocolate bar!


Here is Southwestern Dip comes from Lisa Johnson. Doesn't the dip look yummy! I can't wait to make it!



The gift box comes from Charity Wright. What a fabulous watercoloring job!

No comments: