Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Catalog Open House Update.

For some reason, I just can't seem to catch up lately. On Sunday, I had my second new catalog open house. It was a huge success. Everyone got to make three projects which I am finally getting around to posting them.
One of them you got a sneak peak and it was the a double page 12 x 12, which you can check out on the following blog entry. We then made two addtional projects. The first was a tag made with the Three for You punch box. The colors in the tag are Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Lovely Lavender. The next one a 5x5 card using the Double Line Doodle stamp set. I loved the Gable Green and Pink Passion color scheme from that I used for my Convention swap that I decided to turn into a 5x5 card for my customers to make.
I am in the process of coming up with some great projects for you to make at my August Open Workshop. Check back in the next couple of days to get a sneak peak at one of the projects we will be making.




No comments: