Sunday, August 12, 2007

Re-Designing Cards



I had some card stock leftover that I cut up for my retirement open house projects. Click here to see the projects that we did. So what I did was try to come up with the card using the same layout and colors, just different stamp sets.


With the I just love you card, I changed the color of the card stock from Cranberry Crisp to Regal Rose. I colored it in with blender pens using my ink from stamp pad to give it a soft look . When I was done, I added crystal effects and sprinkled some glitter on top. The bird card, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color it in to give it a darker bolder color. The I love you and bird cards both use the Double Line Doodle stamp set. The Sunflower card uses Serene Sunflower stamp set, I tore the bottom of the card and sponge some mellow moss ink on it. The sympathy card uses Close as a Memory stamp set with some paper piercing done on the side of the card.

No comments: