Friday, September 14, 2007

Off to Regionals


Well I'm off to the Stampin' Up Regionals in Philadelphia. I can't wait! I get to spend day with my friends, stamp and learn new stamping techniques. I can't wait to learn what new things they are going to teach and demonstrate. Of course, I had to make a few more swaps. For those of you who have not heard of card swapping. It's when you make a x amount of cards in the same design and then get the same amount of new card ideas in return. It is so great, you get so many new ideas.


Here is one of the cards that I'll be swapping that I was working. I first used my my Stampin' around handle with my Baroque Border Wheel and wheeled the image onto Brocade Blue card stock. I then used the Baroque Motifs stamp set, stamped the circular image and cut it out. Next I used the scallop circle punch and punched a piece of Brocade Blue card stock. I mounted the circular image onto of the scallop piece and put a silver brad through the images. I stamped from the heart from the Holidays & Wishes stamp set. I finished the card by doing some dry embossing with my crop-a-dile in the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: