Monday, October 22, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Part 2

Here is the second part to my blog entry, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Here are a few more Holiday paper craft projects of things I saw at Fall Fest, our Regional Stampin' Up event for demonstrators. I hope you enjoy them and they provide you some inspiration for the holidays.

The first project is the JOY wall hanging. It is made with some Dashing Designer Series Paper and On Board Simon Upper Chipboard. Red Grosgrain and Certainly Celery Grosgrain keep it together as well as embellish it.

The next project is a ornament. It is just gorgeous. It uses the LeJardin Designer Series Paper. Vicky Wu was demonstrating how to make these ornaments at Fall Fest. It was a lot of paper cutting and straight pins into a Styrofoam ball. Some River Rock Double Stiched Ribbon and Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon pull the item together.
The next is the Holiday Happiness Snowflake card. What a fabulous idea to stamp snowflakes inside the Dashing Paper. The big polka dots have been overwhelming me and I wasn't quite sure what to do with them. This a great way idea of how to use the big polka dots in the designer series paper. The snowflakes come from the Snowburst stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The colors are River Rock and Old Olive.

The last item is a Chore Chart made with our On Board Clipboards. What a great idea for a teacher or make one for your home. The designer series paper to cover the clipboard is our Flowers for You. Then the strips of So Saffron, Almost Amethyst and Wild Wasabi were stamped with the stars from the Background Basics stamp set. From what I can see that the bottom were attached with mono adhesive and the brads on the top which makes for a nice little slot to put the chores and the photos of who will do the job.

Seeing this chore chart brings me back to my childhood, except we used our calendar to mark who was going to do the dishes. For some reason, I was always doing dishes. My brother and sister would say "It's not my day. I did them yesterday." So beware, put the chart way up high when you go to post it. There is always someone who is going to get out doing their job. :)

No comments: