Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sunflower Gift Tags

Here are some sunflower gift tags I made for my customers to put inside with their orders. I love giving a homemade card or tag to put with their purchases. Who doesn't like a homemade tag or card that they can give to someone else?

Here I used my favorite stamp set, Serene Sunflower and Stamp of Authenticity. The flowers were stamped in Really Rust and Chocoloate Chip. The leaves were done in Old Olive. Both the flowers and the leaves were cut out and then adhered to the tag. The background was stamped with Stamp of Authenticity randomly and overlapping on the background. The strip of Chocolate, I applied the stamp pad directly to the paper, the technique is called direct to paper. Lastly, I distressed the edged of the chocolate chip card stock. The two Earth Elements brads were attached. The top of the tag, Wide 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain was added to the top after a hole was made with the horizontal slot punch.








No comments: