Thursday, October 25, 2007

Simply Amazing Office Accoutrement

I have to say one of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is all the people I have meet and the people who have become my friends. The other day I came home to find this wonderful present that my friend Debbie made me. She emailed me telling me the gift was on it's way, but no way was I prepared for what I received. Here is an office set that she made for me. How amazing is this!

There's a calendar, notepad, post-it note holder and file folder. The are all made with the Notations No. 2 Designer Series Paper and the Little Reminders No. 2 Accents and Elements. They are just beautiful. Here is what the inside of the file folder looks like. It a regular folder just folded in half. How great is that. It is held together with River Rock Double Stiched Ribbon and Pewter Eyelets.

Here is the inside of the post-it holder. The slit is made with our Word Window punch. It felt like Christmas morning opening up these goodies. One was more fabulous to the next. Debbie really creates some really amazing projects, click here to be brought to her blog to view some of her creativity. Thank you again Debbie for my presents.

No comments: