Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Season of Joy Scrapbook Page


Here is another Season of Joy scrapbook page. This time I used the poinsettias and the swirls from the set. The colors are Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke. I can't believe that I have not played with these colors in so long. I think I may have picked up the Bravo Burgundy stamp set, but I am pretty sure Always Artichoke has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust.


I stamped the poinsettias and the swirls and then I cut swirls on the card stock. I then mounted a piece of Always Artichoke and cut a layer around the Very Vanilla card stock. Since I was at a crop I didn't have my Cutter Kit, so I just did it free hand. Not too bad if I have to say so myself. The right border, I also did some paper piercing and added a strip of Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon. The bottom corner, I stamped the greeting Many Merry Messages. I added a Always Artichoke Border on the right side as well as the top and bottom. Lastly some gold brads were added to the center of the poinsettias.

No comments: