Sunday, November 18, 2007

Season of Joy Scrapbook Page


I am so excited. I went to all day scrapbooking crop yesterday and I actually got some scrapbooking done! I know you are thinking isn't that the point. Well actually my objective was to finish making my Christmas cards and I am happy to announce they are done. They just need to be addressed and put in the mail.

But after making all the cards, I treated myself to some play time. My friend, Colleen Triglianos, a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator, was with me and I got to play with some of the new sets that she purchased from the Holiday Mini. So since my holiday cards were done, I came up with some 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook pages for my Holiday photo cards that came last year. I know I am a little behind.

So here is a scrapbook page made with Season of Joy and the Dashing Designer Series Paper. I adhered some wide red grosgrain ribbon along the border. I tied a red bow and attached to the page with a mini glue dot. The snowflakes were added were punched with my circle punches and adhered onto the scallop circle. I added a red brad to the center and paper pierced the scallop.

Stay tuned for more scrapbook pages tomorrow....

No comments: