Saturday, November 17, 2007

Free Stamp Set - Time Well Spent

I have to say I just love Stampin' Up! As demonstrators we received a free stamp set in the mail today as a thank you from Stampin' Up! How great is that!


The stamp set is called Time Well Spent and it is a 12 piece stamp set that will be in the new Spring Summer Collection that will be release come January 1st. The stamp set will be a Hostess Level 3 stamp set in the new book. So if you love the stamp set, book your party now so you too can get it for free! Also as an added bonus, if you have a party in January and it is over 350$, then you get to choose an additional stamp set for free from the Spring Summer Collection Preview Brochure in addition to the fabulous hostess benefits already. We got a sneak peak at this preview brochure today and let's just say we are in for a treat come January. There are rub-ons, fabulous new paper designs, Bali Breeze and Ginger Blossom a new punch. You'll be able to view the Preview Brochure December 1st on the Stampin' Up website.


Since the new set arrived, I just had to cut it up and play with it today. Here is my sample. I stamped the 3 of the 5 flowers from the set. I stamped them on watercolor paper with Black Staz-On and colored them in with Stampin' Write Markers. I cut them out. The small flower I put a silver brad through it and put in on top of a dimensional onto the large flower. The white coloring was done with my uni-Signal white gel pen. The background is the Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper. I folded over the edge and put a little piece of the designer paper on the edge and attached a silver brad. Lastly, I put a strip of Certainly Celery Grosgrain in between the designer paper and the Pretty in Pink card stock.

No comments: