Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Boy Gift Bag and Card

I finally got to see my friend's little guy that was just born. I can't believe how tiny he is. You forget how small they are until you hold a newborn.

Here is a gift bag and card I made for him. The designer series paper used on the bag is Fall Flowers. I punched the designer paper and the Soft Sky card stock with my 1 3/8" square punch. I arranged the squares in a quilt like fashion. On the Soft Sky, I attached stars punched with Old Olive card stock and attached a silver brad through the center. Then some Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon strips and bows to finished it off. On the bag, I stamped the little guys name with the Best Friends Alphabet Lower. On the card, I stamped the greeting from Holidays and Wishes.

Check back tomorrow, the Stampin' Up Retirement List will be out. Can you believe it is already here! I can't wait to see what stamp sets are on the list.

No comments: