Saturday, November 10, 2007

Easy Homemade Card to Make


I just finished up a vendor event, so I want to say hello to all my new friends I meet tonight as they sign on to check out my blog.

Here is the easy homemade card that they all got to make and take home with them. It uses the Garden Whimsy stamp set. The card stock colors are Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. It uses a strip of the Petals & Paisleys designer series paper. The background of the Old Olive paper, I rolled with my Whimsy Jumbo wheel. Lastly, two silver brads were added to the card.





When coming up with the make and take project for the event, there was another variation of the card that I came up with. This takes the project to another step up. So you can say the first step was beginner and the next is intermediate. Although both a very easy cards to make.

Here we added some dazzling diamonds to the butterfly. The sides of the cardstock were punched with our spiral punch. Then some pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon was tied to a paper clip and added to the card.

No comments: