Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tags for All



I love the Tags for All stamp set. Just by omitting part of the stamp you get a whole different look. Here are some tags made with the set. Then I turned around and made a full card with just repositioning things. My next objective is to make a scrapbook page with the same colors and design. The colors are Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy. I colored in the holly with my Stampin' Write Markers. I punched with my circle punches and my scallop circle. I also paper pierced the scallop. I used dimensionals to pop up the scallop. The background uses the Flannel background stamp. I stamped the greeting from the Holiday and Wishes stamp set. An Old Olive brad finishes the card and the tags With the tags I tied some Bravo Burgundy grosgrain with some Mellow moss gingham ribbon. Don't forget that the Tags For All Stamp Set is 20% off until supplies last, so email me today to purchase your stamp set!




No comments: