Friday, December 14, 2007

2007 Christmas card that I sent out

Here is the card that finally went out to family and friends. As you can see the from the first card I made I wanted to do the Christmas tree this year. And Christmas isn't Christmas with me unless it is red and green. The tree comes from Perfect Presentation and the greeting from So Many Sayings stamp set. I crimped the Old Olive card stock. Then tied a piece of our gorgeous wide red grosgrain ribbon. Then a strip of the Dashing Designer Series paper was adhered. I have to say overall it was a very easy card to make.

I did a learn a lesson while making my cards this year. Make sure you have plenty of monoadhesive before you start and it helps to have the ink refill handy for the stamp pad because towards the end you will wanting it.

So how are you doing with your Christmas cards? Are they almost done?

Well here's another sneak peak for the Spring Summer Collection, we are getting solid pieces of chipboard that you can cut out or make into books!

No comments: