Saturday, December 15, 2007

Homemade Holiday Gift Tags


Just as I was going to post today's project, I found out that the Wrapping Up the Holidays Promotion has been extended until the end of December! How exciting is that! So don't miss the opportunity to get all the tools you need to wrap up your holiday gifts! Click here to learn about all the details about this fabulous promotion.


One of the great products from the promotion is the Tags for All stamp set. Here are some quick and easy tags made with the stamp set. As you can see I am getting them ready in time for wrapping Christmas gifts. They are super easy. I stamped the tag image with Wild Wasabi ink. I also stamped the tag a second time in Real Red ink. The image stamped in Real Red ink, I punched out with our 3/4" circle punch. I attached the word merry with a Stampin' Dimensional. Next I adhered the image to a piece of Real Red card stock. I made the tag corners with our Tag Corner punch. I had no idea we had this punch until a recent Stampin' Up! event that I attended. I makes making tags so quick and easy. Lastly, I took the double stiched Wild Wasabi ribbon and stapled it to the tag. To keep in place until I stapled it, I put a little mono adhesive.

Today's new catalog sneak peak is we are getting a new punch to replace the Spring Bouquet flower punch. It is a simiar style and that it is a 3 flower punch, but the flowers are more in a scallop style. Of course if there is a punch there is a coordinating stamp set.

No comments: