Sunday, December 16, 2007

Homemade Holiday Gift Bags


Since it snowed last night here in NJ, today's post showcases some homemade holiday gift bags made with Snowflakes. Snowflake Spot to be exact. I stamped the snowflakes in Bashful Blue. I then stamped in Certainly Celery the snowflakes on scraps of Whisper White and punched them out with our Snow Blossom punch. I put a brad through the center and adhered the snowflake punch with a Stampin' Dimensional. The tag, I stamped the word Merry with the Short Order Alphabet. I then stamped some snowflakes on the Bashful Blue cardstock. I put a piece of Certainly Celery wide grosgrain ribbon in the center. Paper piercing was done on the side of the tag next to Merry. Some punched snowflakes were adhered to the card. I tied white and celery grosgrain along with light blue gingham ribbon to the bag.

The next I created some Genie Bags. They are made by adhering card stock to a simple lunch bag. The handles are made with 1 3/8" inch circle and 1 1/4" inch square punch. The snowflakes were stamped and created as described above. I tied a piece of wide celery grosgrain. The bottom Let it Snow greetings were stamped from the Glad Tiding stamp set. Then adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional to the piece of Celery cardstock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bags

Anonymous said...

Love the bags!!