Friday, December 7, 2007

Homemade Chipboard Christmas Ornaments




Here are some homemade chipboard Christmas ornaments made from chipboard coasters. The first one is made with the Snowflake Spot stamp set. The cardstock colors are Brocade Blue, Whisper White and Night of Navy. I stamped the snowflakes randomly. Then I took my two way glue pen and then applied some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the card. I put a silver brad in the center of two of the snowflakes. Next I stamped the greeting and then punched it out with my circle punch and applied it to the scallop circle punch. I corner rounder the corders. With my crop-a-dile, I punched a hole through the chipboard and pulled some Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon.




The next chipboard Christmas ornament was made with Perfect Presentation. The colors on this project are: Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. The tree from the stamp set was stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and then mounted on Old Olive card stock. Next I stamped the greeting twice once in Real Red and then in Old Olive. I punched the punched the two pieces of the greeting with two of my circle punches and put the greeting together. The top of the long piece of Old Olive card stock and then tied a red gingham ribbon. The corners were round and red grosgrain ribbon was pulled through the top holes made with the Crop-a-dile.

No comments: