Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stamper's Showcase!!!!


I am in shock. It's been a crazy busy day and I finally had a chance to sign onto the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website today. I looked at Stamper's Showcase and one of my cards is up there today! I am so excited. This is the 6th card that has been on Stamper's Showcase this year in addition to Stampin' Up contest I have won! I have to say 2007 has definately been my year. What can I say except I love Stampin' Up! Click here to see the other projects that have been on the Stampin' Up! website and published in On Stage. For those of you not familiar with Stamper's Showcase, each day Stampin' Up chooses anywhere from 3-6 cards to feature on the Demonstrator website. So from 40,000 demonstrators and thousands of cards submitted to Stampin' Up! monthly, it is truly an honor.

Here is the card that made it today on Stampers Showcase. It just happens to be the card we made at our November open workshop.

Stamps:
ARTFULLY ASIAN STAMP SET
GARDEN SILHOUETTES HOSTESS STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK REAL RED 8 1/2X11

Inks:
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CHOCOLATE CHIP
STAMPIN WRITE MARKER REAL RED
STAMPIN WRITE MARKER CHOCOLATE CHIP
STAMPIN WRITE MARKER OLD OLIVE

Accessories:
JUMBO WHEEL ROUGH TEXTURE
BUTTONS EARTH ELEMENTS & NEUTRALS
THREAD LINEN
RIBBON GROSGRAIN CHOCOLATE CHIP 5/8 INCH
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card! Congrats!