Sunday, December 9, 2007

Looks Like Spring Homemade Gift Bag & Tag


Here's a homemade gift bag and tag that I made with the Looks Like Spring stamp set. I can't believe this stamp set is retiring especially now that I know I can use my scallop circle punch to punch out the flowers and not have to cut them out! I also used my coordinating spring bouquet flower punch and punch flowers out with pretty in pink card stock and put a silver brad through the center. All the flowers were attached to the gift bag and tag with dimensionals.


The polka dot circles were stamped in So Saffron ink. The circles come from the Polka Dots & Petals stamp set. Strips of Petals & Paisleys designer series paper were attached as a border on the card and tag. The greeting on the tag was made with my Headline Alphabet and Everyday Flexible Phrases. Lastly, I punched a hole in the top of the tag with my horizontal slot punch and tied pink grosgrain and gingham ribbon.

No comments: