Friday, January 18, 2008

One of a Kind Scrapbook Page

This week's color challenge is So Saffron, Eggplant Envy and Rose Red. So I decided to make a scrapbook page with the colors and play with some of my new things that I got. I stamped the So Saffron Card Stock with the Polka Dot Background stamp set. The greeting comes from the One of a Kind stamp set. I stamped it in Eggplant Envy and then with my Coluzzle, I cut it out. With the 1/2" circle punch, I punched out several eggplant circles and then attached them to the back of the Coluzzle greeting. Then in between the Rose Red and the So Saffron card stock I attached a piece of Eggplant Envy grosgrain ribbon. Then I tied a bow and attached it to the greeting. Next I took the 3 flower stamp image and stamped it in Rose Red and So Saffron, then with coordinating Boho Blossoms Punch, I punched out the images. The Rose Red flowers, I popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added some So Saffron buttons to finish the page off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lOVE THE COLORS!!!

Anonymous said...

another beautiful page! she is such a cutie!