Saturday, January 19, 2008

Time Well Spent Homemade Gift Tags



Today, I got to spend some time stamping with some of my downline, sideline and friends. We got to make a few gift tags and also spent some time watching a DVD recording of the top secrets from demonstrator of the year. All in all a really good day, I just wish we had more time to spend together. I love spending time with my stamping buddies and it just never seems to be enough hours in a day when we get together. I have to say one of the number one reasons I love being a demonstrator is all the friendships I have made.

So here is some of the tags we worked on today. They feature the Time Well Spent stamp set we received as demonstrators. The first tag's colors are Brocade Blue and Pretty in Pink. The background of the stamp is from Polka Dots and Paisleys. The greeting comes from the Everyday Flexible Phrases. Three little squares were punched with the 1/4" square punch. The finishing touches are the button with linen thread and the Brocade Blue Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.

The second tag as well as the first, we first colored the outline with our Stampin' Write Markers. Then with the first tag, I colored in with our ink refill and our blender pens. The second tag, I colored in with our Aqua Painters. The colors in the second tage uses Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink. The background is the Polka Dot Background stamp. The background of the Pink circle, I used the dotted circle from the So Much stamp set and cut it out it out with our Coluzzle. The greeting comes from the Short & Sweet stamp set. Lastly, the finishing touches our the Pretty in Pink taffetta ribbon and the Vintage Brad in the center.

No comments: