Sunday, January 20, 2008

Playing with Scraps from One of a Kind


Well as I finished my One of a Kind Scrapbook page the other day, I found that there were lots of punched flowers and colored in flowers that I ended up not putting on the scrapbook page. So as we all know as scrapbookers we throw nothing out. Here is card and a tag that I made. The card uses the color challenge of the week, so in this week we get two project from one challenge.

I took the large flowers from the One of a Kind stamp set and I colored them in with my aqua painter grabbing the color from the stamped image. In the center of the flower, I took one of the punches from the 3 flower trio and put in the middle with a Stampin' Dimensional after I put a gold brad in the center. The card, I stamped the Polka Dot background stamp onto the Eggplant Envy. Then a strip of Rose Red was put underneath it. The greeting comes from the Sweet Seredepity stamp set.

The tag uses similar features. The background of the Rose Red was stamped using the Polka Dot and Paisleys stamp set. The center of the flowers I put gold brads. I made the hole in the tag with my horizontal slot punch and tied a piece of wide grosgrain vanilla ribbon.

No comments: