Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Work...Enjoy Every Moment Samples

I just got back from being away at my brothers for a couple of days. I got to spend time with my favorite little niece. She has become such a little chatterbox. It was Stasia this and Stasia that. Grabbing my hand and leading the way to where she wants to show me something or do something with her. I totally enjoyed my time with her.

Now, it's back to work. Here are samples made with Enjoy Every Moment. My friend, Diane, just started her Mary Kay business. Click here to be brought to her website. Here is a homemade gift bag and tag I made for her. The colors are Pixie Pink and Basic Black, the Mary Kay colors. The center of the word enjoy, I punched out one of the Trio Flowers from the Three For You Punch box and put a black brad through the center. The side of the card, I made a scallop edge with my slit punch and tied a piece of black gingham ribbon. I stamped the flowers from the set and cut them out. Then I punched a black circle with my 1/2" circle punch and placed in the center. The gift bag uses similar colors and techniques.


Inside the gift bag, I gave her one of the retired stamp sets from my collection Haute Couture. It has some great little make-up stamp sets in it. I just had to make this little gift tag for her. I stamped the images and the punched them out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and put it on top of the black scallop circle punch that I paper pierced. The makeup was colored in and then I put some crystal effects on the parts I left white and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds as it dried. Then word sparkle was stamped from the Warm Words stamp set. Some black gingham ribbon finish the tag off.

No comments: