Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Be Happy Color Challenge


Here is this week's color challenge: Always Artichoke, Taken With Teal and Purely Pomegranate. It is made with the Be Happy stamp set. It is for my friend daughter's birthday. I so wish I had purchased the Seriously Sassy stamp set earlier, it would have been perfect for her. I just got a delivery notification, in less than a week it will be in my hands. In the meantime, here is card made with the Be Happy Set. I stamped the tag and the word enjoy and cut it out. The flower I punched out with the 5 petal flower punch and attached to the tage with Stampin' Dimensionals. One half of the background, I stamped the Polka Dot background stamp set. Then strips of Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke were placed in center of the card. Before I adhered the center pieces of card stock, I tied a piece of Purely Pomegranate double stiched ribbon. Some paper piercing and Always Artichoke button with linen thread finish it off.

No comments: