Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Color Challenge Valentine's Gift Bag

Here is this week's color challenge: Kraft, Real Red and Basic Black.

With these colors I decided to do decorate a Valentine's Day gift bag. I got the mini gift bag on the clearance section of Target. I love when I find treasures in the clearance section there.

Here I stamped the heart from the Always stamp set with Craft Real Red and then sprinkled some Iridescent Ice embossing power and embossed the heart. Next, I cut it out and adhered it to the Kraft background with Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the greeting For You from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. I then used the Ticket Corner punch and added some Vintage Brads.

The finishing touch was tieing wide grosgrain ribbon to each of the 4 top corners of the gift bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bags!!! You make them look so easy!!!!!