Sunday, March 2, 2008

Love & Happiness Rub-Ons Homemade Gift Bag

I have to say this was one of the fastest gift bags I ever made. It started with the colored gift bags from Michaels. I then started applying the rub-ons from the Love & Happiness set. All I did was attach a halfback pearl and a white tafetta ribbon bow.

The gift card was just as easy. Same accessories except I adhered them to Pale Plum and Whisper White card stock. The side of the gift card, I made notches with my rectangle hand held punch and then tied the ribbon on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I really have to try the rub ons.

Anonymous said...

love the bag... i would have never thought to use the rub ons for a colored bag- and i love the look! you are so creative!
sharon

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I would never have thought of that! Thanks for the inspiration!