Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Older & Wiser Homemade Gift Cards


I just love this hostess exclusive stamp set, Older & Wiser. So many cute images perfect 3x3 note cards to put on birthday presents. The first card, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color the candles in. Next, I stamped happy birthday from the Amazing to Zany stamp set and punched it out with the 3/4" circle and mounted on the 1 inch circle punch done with the Real Red card stock. On the bottom of the card, a strip of Real Red was adhered. Some paper piercing and red gingham ribbon finish the notecard off.

The next I stamped the cute little money from this set. I colored him with my Stampin' Write Markers. The background, I rolled the Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel. A neutral button tied with linen thread finsh the note card off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll this week! These are great! TFS!