Saturday, April 19, 2008

Raffle Gift Tag


I am getting ready for all day crop that I will be vending at and spending the day with all my friends. I am so excited. I am so looking forward to the day. Here is a tag I made for the raffle prize that I am donating to the event. First I started with the Summer Picnic designer series paper. Next, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in the cherries from the Tart & Tangy stamp set. Next came the large circle punches and the scallop circle, I layered them one on top of the other. I also put some paper piercing on the scallop edge and attached it to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. Next came a strip of wide grosgrain real red ribbon. Then I stamped the greeting from Fundamental Phrases stamp set. I punched the greeting out with the small oval punch and then mounted on the coordinating larger oval. Then two real red brads were attached to keep the greeting in place.

No comments: