Friday, May 30, 2008

Carousel Notes Mirror

When I saw this idea, I just knew I had to case and recreate it. I don't remember where I saw this great project. How great is this home decor item made with two carousel notes from the Occasions Mini and a mirror I got in the craft store. First I attached the mirror to a carousel note with sticky strip which will be my base. Next I cut out the center of the second carousel note with our coluzzle cutting system. I then made cut out the circle frame with the coluzzle in Wild Wasabi card stock. I then attached the cut out carousel note and the frame to the front of the mirror with more sticky strip. Next, I stamped the flowers from the True Friend stamp set and cut them out. The greeting comes from the Smarty Pants stamp set. Next, I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes into the center of each of the scallops. Lastly, I attached some groovy guava double stiched ribbon.

No comments: