Sunday, May 25, 2008

Live in the moment


I was totally inspired by this month's demonstrator exclusive magazine, Stampin' Success for this project. I just love the colors in this color combination, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The magazine showcases a scrapbook page, but I wanted to capture in a framed artwork. Two summers ago, one of my little friends, Gianna, spent the every minute trying to plan the next thing we were going to do on vacation. We just kept saying to her to live in the moment. Well those words came to bite me in the butt recently when I was talking to her mom and her response to me was the same words, Live in the moment. So here I stamped those words with my taffy alphabet and my On Board Simon Upper Chipboard with White White craft ink and embossed in white embossing powder. The butterflies from the Garden Whimsy stamp set were stamped in Rose Red and cut out. The finishing touches were the Certainly Celery wide grosgrain ribbon and Rose Red buttons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I love this frame. Thanks again.