Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Priceless Friendship Scrapbook Page

Here is this week's color challenge: Always Artichoke and Eggplant Envy. I decided to make it into a Priceless friendship scrapbook page. I stamped the swirls. Then the flowers were stamped and cut out. I put a silver brad through the center and attached them to the page with dimensionals. The greeting comes from the Wonderful Words stamp set. Then a strips of Always Artichoke were put on the left and right hand sides of the page to add some color to the Whisper White card stock. Next, I tied some Eggplant Envy card stock. The last touch was putting the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware in place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Simple, yet so elegant. Is it 12x12 or 8 1/2x11?

STASIA SLOMA said...

8 1/2 x 11, but I can easily see this as a 12x12

Lorraine said...

Very pretty. The way you used the stamps gives it a lacy effect.