Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring Fling


I just attended our regional Stampin' Up! event with our Inkredible group it was in Denville, NJ. What a great day of stamping fun, catching up with friends, making new ones and learning great new business ideas I can't wait to try. Here are the wonderful projects we got to make with our Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper, Chipboard and Take Note Rub-ons! There is a pocket message board, chopstick photo album, gift envelope and Dahlia Fold card. You are sure to see these great ideas in future workshops!




I not only attended, but also did a demonstration today as well. I showed how to do some of the scrapbooking techniques and tricks in my scrapbook pages. The day started off great and I was the first one to win a door prize and then I ended the day with winning a crop-a-dile. The next event is August and it will be a great one filled with all the details of our 20th anniversary Stampin' Up! celebration our annual convention. So if you want to be a join us, let me know and you can come as my guest when the day comes.

No comments: