Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been tagged.


I have been tagged by two of my INK Sisters, Tracy and Kristin! I would tag another 7 sisters, but I have a feeling in the next couple of days all my blogging buddies are going to have this tag on there sites. I see Colleen has one on their already as well.
So I have to share 7 random and/or weird facts about me.
1. I come from a large family. There are 15 cousins on my dad's side and 19 of us on my mom's side of the family. On my dad's side, my grandfather actually has now 22 great grandchildren!
2. I have 3 Godchildren.
3. I love the Jersey Shore and spend at least one week a year on vacation down the shore.
4. I love to read. My favorite author is Sandra Brown. With James Patterson, John Girsham, Tami Haog and Danielle Steel all tied for second.
5. I am big country music fan. This was the first year, I actually missed the CMA awards on TV. I swear since tivo came into my life, I don't watch commercials, so I completely missed all the annoucements when it was coming on this year. One year, I actually was behind the scenes at the CMA's.
6. I love Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. I have to thank Colleen for this obsession. I tried a sip of her tea on the way to the Philadelphia Regionals and I've been hooked ever since.
7. My day job is working in project manager in IT. In August, I will be there 10 years.

No comments: