Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 baby cards

Here are two baby cards I had to make recently. They were both made with Just B sets and the Prints Designer Series Paper. I am going to be so sad when the line of papers goes away. These paper were fabulous. So here it the first one made with So Saffron Prints as the base. I cut the circle out with my coluzzle. I stamped the greeting then I stamped stars with the Nursery Necessities stamp set and punched them out with the large and small star punch. The next came the Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon with some hodgepodge hardware along with three pewter brads at the bottom of the card.

The next card, I did some color blocking and some faux stitching with my All in Row stamp set. I can't believe this is retiring. If you ever wanted to have some stitching on your cards and weren't comfortable in using a sewing machine this is the way to go. So simple so easy. Just stamp the image and you are done. I stamped and cut out the greeting. I colored in the sailboat with my Stampin' Write Markers. I attached the greetings with my dimensionals. The finishing touch was small stars punched out with a brad in the center also attached with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are cute cards!

arlene,
Puyallup florist