Thursday, July 31, 2008

2nd Convention Swap I made


Here is my second convention swap that I made. It uses the Define your Life stamp set paired up with my Take Three. The Take Three, I stamped first with my Really Rust stamp pad and then with my Stampin' Write Markers, I colored in the first and third butterfly so now the butterflies were three different colors. The next thing I did was roll the Rough Texture wheel onto the Really Rust card stock. I apologize in advance to anyone getting my swap, never thought they would retire this wheel. It is such a small strip if anyone wants to redo they can also take the Canvas background stamp and redo the small strip. Then I attached the images to a piece of Confetti Cream. The finishing touch was the natural buttons attached with mini glue dots.

No comments: