Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Off to Convention

Well I am off to convention. I should be in Salt Lake City in just a few short hours. This year they are releasing the catalog at convention. I can't wait to see it! Hopefully, I'll be able to get to a computer to let you know some sneak peaks, but in the meantime I am going to post some of my swaps that I made for convention in the next couple of days. I will be back on Sunday, so check back then for the latest update.


So the first swap I made was a luggage tag holder so that way people could put them on their convention bags and all they need to do is slip their business card into the bag people would know whose bag is whose. I picked up the badge holders in Office Depot and the little tiny mirrors in Michaels. The little mirrors are handy to have so you can check put on lip stick. So it was two five petal flower punched and layered one on top of each other than a little mirror was adhered to the middle. Next, I stamped the word happy with my Just Be stamp set. The colors are Barely Banana and Old Olive, the finishing touch was a Old Olive wide grosgrain tied to the top. To attach it to the bag, the top I put a large rubber band.

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Those girls are going to love your luggage tags. They came out great - lots of hard work! Hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT TIME! lucky swappers get great project from you!