Friday, July 18, 2008

New Fall Winter Idea Book Items!!

Well I had a chance to play with some of my new things that came that will be in the upcoming Fall Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog. As demonstrators we are able to pre-order and I got quite a few things. I'm usually not a big spender, but this time the items were just too great not to pass up. My most favorite item of all is the Scallop Edge Punch, no more using the slit punch or the corner rounder to make my scallop edges, this punch just made life so much easier. I am sure it is will be on your list to purchase come August 10th. P.S. Thank you Debbie for the picture, your picture of your punch came out 10 times better than mine. One thing I will note, just like with all our punches when using the punch make sure you turn it upside so you can see what you punching and you can line up the scallops. I don't know what I was thinking, but I did the other way and it didn't work and I couldn't figure out why. I turned it upside down and then everything worked beautifully!

Here is a Christmas tag made with so many of the new products that are coming out. First was the Scallop Edge punch that I made the border with on the top and the bottom. Next came the gingerbread man that is from our Hostess Exclusive stamp set in the new Fall Winter Idea Book called Deer Friends. You are sure to want to earn this cute set to make your Christmas projects. I have a feeling my Christmas card is going to be with this set this year. Next came the circles punched out and the scallop circle punch. Then a strip of our new beautiful Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. Gorgeous prints. I added two close to cocoa buttons onto our new In Color paper, Riding Hood Red. Lastly, I made a slit to thread the wide Chocolate Chip Ribbon with our horizontal slit punch. It's never too early to think about start making your Christmas cards, so hopefully today's project gets you in the spirit to start thinking about yours.

No comments: