Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who Does Pink Better than Minnie?

This week's color challenge is any shades of Pink. Well I just got these great Mickey Mouse stamps from EK Success in Target last night and I just knew I needed to do something for my niece's birthday. She is a fan of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. So who better than to do pink than Minnie herself? So her she is stamped, cut out and colored in my Stampin' Write Markers. I made the scallop note with my Big Shot and Sizzex die. I then took my Coluzzle cutting system and made the circles. The greetings come from the On Your Birthday set, the number three comes from the Short Order Alphabet. The finishing touches was the black gingham bow and attaching Minnie to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

No comments: