Saturday, December 6, 2008

Free Make & Take Snowflake Ornament

Stop by and visit me today at the Wanaque Holiday Bazaar and learn how to make a free snowflake ornament that you can take home with you. Click here to see the details about the bazaar. Admission is free.

As for the ornament it is super easy to make. First I adhered a piece of bashful blue onto the chipboard. Next I die cut the Snowflake #2 with the cardstock and the chipboard with the Big Shot. Next I took out the Snowflake Set #2 and die cut the little snowflake. The last snowflake I used my snow blossom bunch and punched out the bashful blue card stock. I then put a pewter eyelet through the center with my crop-a-dile. I attached each layer of snowflake on with a dimensional. Then I tied a piece of bashful blue grosgrain ribbon for the ornament to hang.

Hope to see you today. There are over 40 vendors, great way to pick up last minute gifts or just get started!

No comments: