Thursday, February 26, 2009

CD Holder


I finally got a bootleg copy of all the songs that were played at the last Bruce Springsteen concert I went last summer to. I made a copy of the CD for my friend Colleen. It started with printing all the songs on a piece of Sahara Sand paper. I typed them near the top of the piece of page, so when I printed and folded the paper in half they would okay on the back side of the CD Holder. I then punched a circle near the top with my 2 3/8" circle punch. I then laid down a strip of the retired Outlaw paper and then punched the circle again. Inside I laid down a strip of Basic Black so it would show through the circle cut out. I laid down sticky strip on the left and right hand side of the CD holder. I then die cut a Serif Essentials B with my Big Shot. I printed Bruce on a piece of card stock and cut and adhered to the B. Lastly strips of Basic Black trimmed the tops and bottoms of both sides. Two black brads finish the project off.

No comments: