Saturday, February 28, 2009

Polka Dot Punches Gift Card Holder

Here is a gift card holder I made with the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Polka Dot Punches. I started with 4 circles punched with my 1 3/4" circle punch. The colors are Pink Passion, Only Orange and Real Red. Next I stamped the image from the Polka Dot Punches stamp set in the 3 colors and punched them out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I attached them to the card and then put a silver brad through the center. Next, I stamped the greeting from the A Little Somethin' stamp set and punched it out with the scallop square punch and attached it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Next I stamped the border from the All Scallops stamp set and the with my scallop border punch I punched out the border. I sealed the 3 edges of the card with my mono to make the pocket. The inside where I will attach the gift card holder, I put a strip of Pink Passion on the top. I then folded a small piece of Whisper White taffeta ribbon and put a silver brad through the center.

No comments: