Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Even More Valentine's


I decided to make a few Valentine's to send out to family and friends. In doing so, I found a great way use the 6x6 Patterns designer series paper packs I have. I took a piece of 6x6 card stock. I punched the eyelet border. When I was done I folded the paper over to the edge. Next I covered the top of the card with the Real Red Patterns paper. I then took a strip of pretty in pink laid across the length of the card. I then stamped the Hugs & Wishes from the Love Ya Bunches stamp set. I cut a little heart out with the scraps of designer paper and put in the center of the image. I tried to use the hearts in the Heart to Heart punch but found they didn't fit right. So I stamped the back of the paper with the Heart to Heart image and cut the heart out. Lastly two brads finish the card. The great thing about this size it fits in standard mailing envelope. I used different patterns of paper and the card came out cute each time. So if you are wondering what to do with those paper packs that you earned. Here's a great card size to send out little thinking of you cards!

No comments: