Monday, February 9, 2009

More Valentine's

On page 147 of the catalog I got the great idea of putting the Love You Bunches stamp set and the Define Your Life stamp set together. So here is my version. I stamped the birds from the stamp set on Watercolor paper and then colored in the birds with my blender pens and Pacific Point ink refill. I then punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch followed by my Coluzzle. I then stamped the definition. I adhered the images to a piece of Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper. The finishing touches were the wide real red grosgrain riboon, the eyelet border punch and two real red buttons. I am going to be in big trouble when I run out of the buttons. I loved having buttons as an accessory in all the color families. I also have to add that I am beginning to love Pacific Point. May need to get more DSP in that color family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great card. I am normally not fond of the bright colors but this paper is really starting to grow on me.