Monday, June 15, 2009

Bridal Shower Invitation

Well I am finally able to post some projects that I have been working on for the last couple of months. We just had my sister's bridal shower this past weekend so here is the invitation I made. I love the way it came out. The theme of her wedding is Fall, so I was happy to be able to incorporate leaves into her shower invitation. I was thrilled to be able to the find the right color gold when I printed the invitation out. The hardest part of the invitation was the scoring the copier paper. The paper was super thin and I was afraid I would rip it when I scored it. I stamped the leaf from the retired stamp set, With Graditude in gold ink. I heat embossed the leaf. I made a eyelet border with the Gold metallic paper. I made two holes with my crop-a-dile. The finishing touch was the Whisper White Organza Ribbon bow.


No comments: