Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bridal Shower Favor


Next came the favors. I had these simple candle holders. I decided to dress them up with Fall leaf foliage. I got really lucky I found these leaf trimmings during the Christmas Holiday season which matched the gold trim on the candle holders beautifully. The best part is that they fit into the leaf theme. I have to say I learned a great trick from my friend Sue when doing these favors. We used gold wire to tie the leaves on, no need for a hot glue gun. Just cut, wrap and you are done. We finished 72 of these favors in TWO hours. I was shocked and amazed they were done so quickly. The tag I punched gold metallic card stock with the Oval Scallop punch followed with the large oval punch. I punched a small hole and threaded through retired gold cord from the holiday mini last season. Stayed tuned for tomorrow for more bridal shower projects...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Those turned out great!